It’s ironic how the health industry is thriving yet various health problems have become an epidemic. Weight gain is one of them. In fact, two thirds of adults are struggling with obesity and diabetes. If you do not want to be part of that statistics, weight management is where you need to start. We get it, weight loss isn’t easy. It certainly does not help that there are way too many weight loss gimmicks out there that just makes you end up in frustration of what to do and what not to do. Let us be the few to slap the reality your way that it takes work to achieve results. At the end of the day, there is only the few basic ways to weight loss and muscle building. So, stop looking for shortcuts and programs that promises you to lose weight within days. With that being said, there are definitely workout and diet types that can accelerate your progress if you make sense of the science behind it.
One such workout type which our team preaches a lot about is High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). We wrote a post somewhere here about the science of HIIT but basically, HIIT are short and intense workouts that puts your body into 24/7 fat burning mode and increases your metabolism more than conventional cardio workouts. The Bodyweight Burn System is one such type of workout which our team of trainers have tried out and this post will give you a full unbiased review of it.
If you’d like to jump straight to the program, you can view it HERE. Alternatively, you can read this full review first before viewing the program at the end of this post.
Adam Steer and Bodyweight Burn
The Bodyweight Burn (BWB) System is a 12-week workout and meal plan which highlights that you should lose 21 pounds by the end of it. The workouts that you will be doing on training days are only 21 minutes long which only requires your body weight. No equipment required. Adam is an internationally-renowned “bodyweight coach” and weight loss author. The BWB system was put together by Adam and backed by the science behind HIIT. Up till this point, the program actually seems legit. This is why we start to see circuit trainings such as Tabata and Crossfit becoming popular to the masses.
Quick note: This program have saved us countless of hours from going to the gym as the workouts can be done practically anywhere including your home. Meal plans are also synced with the workouts in such a way that you can still eat tasty carbs.
The Result of Bodyweight Burn
How BodyweightBurn Works
The 12-week program is divided into two phases, each lasting 6 weeks:
Metabolic Base: During the first six weeks the workouts are going to help you build lean muscle and increase the rate of your metabolism. You will have the same schedule every week, six mixed workouts and one rest day.
Metabolic Explosion: The next six weeks of workouts will increase in difficulty but will still be do-able if you already completed the first 6 weeks. You will continue to have a mix or workouts followed by one rest day.
Meal Plan: The meal plan coordinates with the type of workout that’s scheduled for that day and it’s pretty easy to follow. The best part is that it is not a strict diet and takes on a more flexible approach. You will actually be allowed to have 2 days out of the week to eat what ever you feel like having but just don’t go overboard. The meal plans consists of 5 types of food days:
- Low Carb Days: 3 meals a day should include protein, healthy fat, lots of veggies and 2 snacks.
- Moderate Carb Day: 3 meals a day with meals including protein, healthy fat, moderate carbs, 2/3 plate of veggies. Two snacks and post workout nutrition. ( This is to sufficiently fuel your muscles and support maintenance and growth ).
- Good Carb Days: These are also known as “cheat days” where you will eat whatever you want. While there are no portion sizes included, just be sure to not go overboard.
- Back Load Days: No specific requirements and you are advised not to over eat. These days you will training late in the day and consuming all of your carbs in the evening hours after your workout.
- 24 Hour Fast: The purpose of the 24-hour fast is to create a huge calorie deficit and therefore, deplete glycogen. This will cause your body to use your body’s fat as a fuel source. Only a few of these days sprinkled in the plan and if you don’t want to fast you can do Low Carb Day instead.
3 Types of Workouts
The Bodyweight Burn system includes 3 types of workouts. Basically, these type of workouts are generally the 3 methods surrounding the entire fitness world. Hence, the program would actually lay you out some options:
Cardio Flow Movements: These are great for people who are just starting out and do not have a high fitness level. While we preach on HIIT a lot, we also mentioned that cardio needs to be implemented once in awhile to improve your cardiac health ( promote a healthier heart ). Hence, the workouts found in this section will give you the same effect as running on a treadmill etc. where you will burn calories while doing the exercises and improve your endurance. Instead, you will be doing fun body weight exercises as opposed to conventional cardio such as jogging.
Afterburners: If you already know what HIIT is, the workouts found here are as such. The Afterburners will put your body into a 24/7 fat burning zone and greatly increase your metabolism. This effect is scientifically known as EPOC – Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption. Because you will go hard for 21 minutes with the Afterburners workout, your body works frantically to restore a “normal” state. It has to replenish the fuels you used, oxygen and repair any muscle damage from your exercise session. All of this takes calories. So you keep burning fat to fuel those repairs long after your workout is over.
Metabolic Muscle Training: Most weight loss programs entirely ignores the topic on muscle-building. Hence, you will just end up looking like a skinny frail by the end of the program. This BWB workout system will allow you to build lean muscle while burning calories. It is also important to note that every ounce of metabolic-muscle is a little fat-burning machine.
For The Price of $19 You Will Get…
- Workout Video Series: HD follow along videos for every workout
- Instructional Videos: Step-by-step the correct technique for each specific exercise
- Workout Guide: Easy to read Ebook, secret fat burning tips
- Exercise manual: E-book with visual pictures of each workout
- Wall Charts: Stay on track with this quick reference guide
- Quick Start Guides: How to get started and everything you need to know
It’s also worth to mention that while this review is being written, the BodyweightBurn System is including a special bonus allowing people to join the BWB Platinum Club for FREE if you take action now. The platinum club is basically a special access to advanced coaching from the team of trainers behind the BWB system including Adam. However, slots are very limited so you’d have to act fast.
With all that you’re getting above for $19, it’s a no brainer. We could easily pitch our audience a personal trainer which by the way, goes at an average rate of $50 an hour. At just $19, you’re practically getting everything you’ll ever need, including personal coaching from the platinum club and you’ll be set for life.
Pros of The Bodyweight Burn System
- Workouts are quick and don’t take up that much time (only 21 minutes).
- You’ll get fast results. The workouts are made to be so efficient that you will be building lean muscle very quickly.
- You can do the workouts anywhere. No equipment or gyms.
- Video workouts are very easy to follow along and very simple, yet effective.
- Meal plan is easy especially with the number of “cheat days.” You don’t have to give up your favorite foods and you don’t have to feel guilty after eating.
- 60 Day money back guarantee, no strings attached. If you any reason you are not satisfied you can get a full refund.
Cons of The Bodyweight Burn System
- Some workouts might take a little practice to get it right.
- The whole program is by default accessible online, hence only $19. If you’re the type that needs your products physically, the DVD will cost you $147.
- This program isn’t a pure muscle-building program. If gaining bulky bodybuilder muscles is what you’re after, you’d be better off at joining a gym.
The BWB System is Practically for Anyone
As long as fat loss and lean muscle building is your ultimate goal, it doesn’t matter what age you are, whether you’re and athlete or a fitness newbie:
The BodyweightBurn System is by far one of the most practical fitness and weight loss programs out there. It doesn’t make you starve everyday just to drop weight quickly within a mere couple of days. And for the record, if anything suggests to you something like that, you’re just going to put your health at risk by depriving your body of important nutrients. The program also leans more towards busy individuals. The creator understands that most people have to go through daily obligations and not everyone has the luxury of spending hours in the gym or keep track of their calories. BWB is a similar approach to how most athletes train with only bodyweight exercises for majority of the time. Hence, if lean and mean is what you’re after, just like how calisthenics athlete and gymnasts looks like, this program just makes sense.
If you need more information and an actual preview of the Bodyweight Burn System, you can subscribe to the newsletter below. When you subscribe, our trainers will personally send you out e-mails and take you through start to finish on the idea of High Intensity Interval Training, show you FREE workouts and even reveal to you actual videos of the BWB system.
The 21-Minute Fat Burning System
Learn How You Can Get in Perfect Shape with HIIT